Monday, November 19, 2012


I am going to include a case study, naturalistic observation, and an experiment in my sexism project. I am going to target sales people in various industries such as car dealerships and retail stores such as Victoria's secret, coach, and home depot. I am going to time how long it will take a sales person to come up to me in these various stores and I am also going to observe others and see how long it takes and determine where the sexism exists. Throughout the next few weeks, I am going to go to these various stores with my iPhone to time the responses from the sales people and a notebook to record the data. I also plan to conduct my experiments and observations during both busy and quiet hours to see if there is going to be a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment