Friday, November 30, 2012


I have not started my naturalistic observation or my experiment yet but I have started my case study. For the case study, I am going to tell the story of Malala Yousufzai, the 14- year old Pakistani girl nearly killed by the Taliban. Malala was shot in the head on the school bus just because she was supporting education for girls. It is terrible how girls and women there are treated so different from the men and that all that young girls there want is to be able to go to school and they are told they cant or they will get killed? Its disgusting and a terrible thing that is going on there so I think it has a huge impact on sexism around the world and how women are treated. I am going to do the naturalistic observation and the experiment on the same days and going to do it on Saturday, December 1st, Wednesday, December 5th, and I am going to try to go on one other day. I am choosing a Saturday and a Wednesday to go to Victoria's Secret, Home Depot, Coach, and a car dealership because I want to see the difference of the responses I get on a busy day of the week and a not so busy day. I am going to personally go in these stores and see the responses I get for how long it takes for employees to come up to me and I am also going to observe other people, men and women, and see the responses I see from that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment